5 Best Blu-ray Creators for Windows and Mac OS
The fact is that Blu-ray discs come up with a lot of advantages like full HD picture resolution, pristine surround sound, enhanced interactive features, high capacity, etc. For these reasons, watching Blu-ray movies and TV shows is the most favorite thing at home and using a Blu-ray creating software to create a Blu-ray from a video is the smartest way to save your time and money. For your convenience, we list the best Blu-ray creators for Windows and Mac os which allow you to burn and generate a video to Blu-ray for offline playback.
What is Blu-ray disc?
Blu-ray disc is an optical disc that provides high-definition video and high capacity. It brings Full HD video and uncompressed, 7.1 channel sound to your home, providing the ultimate in-home entertainment.
Below are the best Blu-ray Creators we want to recommend:
- DVDFab Blu-ray Creator
- Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator
- Leawo Blu-ray Creator
- AnyMP4 Blu-ray Creator
- Xilisoft Blu-ray Creator
#1. DVDFab Blu-ray Creator
When comes to Blu-ray creating and burning software, DVDFab Blu-ray Creator is considered to be one of the best choices. It gives users the ability to generate Blu-ray videos from more than 200 video formats including AVI, MP4, MKV, MOV, FLV, WMV, M4V, MPEG, etc. It is also able to burn homemade videos into a blank Blu-ray disc or save them as ISO images or folders on HDD for long-time storage and later playback. What’s more? It offers a wide range of options for better user experiences and takes your entertainment experiences to the next level.
- It can create Blu-ray disc/ISO/folder from various video formats
- It enables users to burn video to Blu-ray Blank Disc or save as ISO/Folder
- It brings the best-quality video and audio outputs
- It is able to customize your own Blu-ray menu with stylish templates & unique options
- It allows adding subtitles to Blu-rays
- It supports previewing Blu-ray content in real-time
- Create Blu-ray dis or Blu-ray folder from all sorts of videos
- User-friendly interface
- Fast conversion speed
- 3D effects for output are not supported
#2. Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator
Another best Blu-ray creating software is Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator. It is a professional and top-quality Blu-ray creator that is excellent at making Blu-ray discs out of any popular video format like MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, etc. In addition, users can burn video to Blu-ray folder/ISO file, edit, add subtitles, watermark, and effects to video, or customize audio, background, and menu as the way you like.
- It can create a Blu-ray disc with your own video
- It can burn video to Blu-ray folder/ISO file
- It allows editing video and customizing output effects
- It is able to add audio tracks and subtitles to video
- It allows you to choose and edit your favorite menu on the Blu-ray disc
- Make and burn Blu-ray discs from various video formats
- Great to use interface
- It has powerful video editing tools to edit, crop, etc.
- It has different menu themes to select
- Output effects are available
- Can’t copy the Blu-ray disc
#3. Leawo Blu-ray Creator
Leawo Blu-ray Creator is the comprehensive Blu-ray creating software designed to convert and burn video to Blu-ray, DVD, or ISO. It also comes along with amazing options like extra powerful editing tools, 3D Blu-ray making, and many more. Apart from helpful editing tools to trim, crop, create chapter video, and add watermarks, effects, and 3D, built-in templates like standard, business, childhood, education, holiday, nature, sport, and wedding will help to personalize your videos.
- It helps to easily convert video to Blu-ray and burn Blu-ray/DVD discs, folders or ISO Image Files out of 180+ video formats
- It allows converting 2D video to 3D Blu-ray/DVD
- Personalize your own videos with available 40+ preset free disc menu and template models
- It has a built-in video editor which is accessible to customize the output files
- Easy-to-use and clean interface
- Fast processing via Intel Quick Sync accelerating technology
- It is capable of creating 3D Blu-ray/DVD movies
- Can’t compress or customize your Blu-ray discs
#4. AnyMP4 Blu-ray Creator
Like other Blu-ray creators, AnyMP4 Blu-ray Creator is capable of creating Blu-ray disc/folder/ISO image files from AVCHD videos, iPhone videos, QuickTime video, and other HD/SD videos and converting many video formats to Blu-ray. With accessible extra editing tools and menu templates/frames/buttons, you’re free to make your own video outputs. However, this attractive software is notable for super-fast processing speed, modern interface, and amazing output quality.
- Burn Blu-ray discs or movies with any popular video formats, like AVI, WMV, MKV, MTS, MP4, MOV, etc.
- Use available options to personalize, edit video and adjust video effects
- Various menu templates to select like holiday, family, travel, wedding, etc.
- Support BD-25 (25GB), BD-50 (50GB), and Blu-ray format like BD-R 2.0/BD-RE 2.1/BD-RE 3.0, etc.
- It is considered to be a full-featured Blu-ray creator
- Multiple functions
- Super-fast conversion speed
- Intuitive interface, convenient to operate
- Quite expensive
#5. Xilisoft Blu-ray Creator
Xilisoft Blu-ray Creator is a standard Blu-ray creation for converting videos to Blu-ray video. It supports almost popular video formats such as AVI, MP4, MKV, DV, MPEG, MOV, RM, WMV, DivX, XviD, H.264/AVC, ASF, DAT, FLV, VOB, and 3GP, especially HD camcorder videos (M2TS, MTS, TS), iPhone 4 videos (MOV). Besides, It aids you in burning various Blu-ray video discs and AVCHD DVDs to video and burning your shot videos from HD camcorders or DVs onto Blu-ray discs.
- Burn videos to Blu-ray discs and AVCHD DVDs
- Convert videos to BDMV ISO and AVCHD ISO images
- Blu-ray video editing: clip; crop; add subtitles, audio, watermarks, and special effects
- Create Home DVD movies from MOV videos shot by iPhone
- Trim or clip video segments, add subtitles, background music, or audio track
- Special effects include black and white, oil painting, line drawing, woodcarving, negative, embossment, carving, old film, shadow, haze, mosaic, flip horizontal, flip vertical, vertical blind, horizontal blind, and sand.
- Simple-to-use interface
- It allows menu and effect creation
- It supports various format
- It allows users to preview
After the above list of best Blu-ray Creating software, you will find out which one is suitable for your need. All of them offer free trials, so don’t forget to try before buying to test their features and options.