Power Tools for Google Sheets Review & Coupon
Today Google Sheets becomes an extremely useful tool for working and storing information. In general, Google Sheets is full of basic features like Excel. However, the outstanding strength of the Google Sheets is that we can edit it online (this is extremely convenient if you need to edit the document unexpectedly but don’t bring your computer/laptop). Furthermore, you can also share documents for others, you can adjust users to view only or edit them. If you often work on Google Sheets, you cannot ignore the software named Power Tools for Google Sheets. Power Tools is a collection of 20+ add-ons for Google Sheets. They help speed up most of your daily tasks, both complex and simple, enhancing your performance and saving your time. Get help with cleaning up and organizing data in your Google Sheets. Pick the group below to learn the tools it has to offer.
The collection of outstanding features of Power Tools for Google Sheets:
Merge and Consolidate: There are 4 different ways to combine your data.
Forget about complex VLOOKUP or INDEX/MATCH functions with these 4 add-ons at your disposal. Quickly match and merge two tables, combine multiple sheets together, consolidate values from duplicate rows, or concatenate records from multiple cells. You won’t lose the original data or column order and will be able to benefit from additional options.
- Match and merge records from two sheets
- Pull missing information from a lookup table
- Copy data from multiple spreadsheets into one
- Combine tables based on column headers
- Merge and combine values from multiple cells
- Set any delimiter for joined entries
- Combine duplicate rows
- Consolidate data from repeated rows
Text Tools: Manage text quick and easy
Text constitutes an important part of each spreadsheet, and Power Tools will quickly make it look presentable. Use the add-on to normalize text in the entire selection and replace characters, symbols, and codes. Here you will find the solutions to deal with missing and excess spaces or add words to any position within a cell.
- Change or toggle case
- Insert text by position
- Remove all extra spaces
- Polish entire text selection in one click
- Add lost spaces after punctuation marks
- Replace codes with symbols and vice versa
Remove and Clear: Eliminate all extra characters
The tools in the Remove group instantly delete substrings and characters you specify before, after, or between the words in the selected cells. If any excess spaces crept in with your data, you will trim them all in a couple of mouse clicks as well. The Clear group, in its turn, will free your selection of any type of data.
- Remove substrings or characters
- Eliminate chars by their position
- Remove extra spaces and delimiters
- Get rid of blank rows and columns
- Clear all text, numbers, and dates
- Delete links, notes, or formatting
Split Text: Divide one cell into multiple cells
Arranging values into columns the desired way can be a challenge. Power Tools provides clever instruments to split text in Google Sheets. There’s no need to insert a column with formulas anymore: just select the values and pick standard delimiters or the place at which to pull them apart. If you work with lists of people’s names, you’ll get them in separate columns of titles, salutations, and other units in a matter of seconds.
- Split data by any character, string, or by position
- Split names into separate columns
- Recognize name parts like first, last, middle names
- Separate titles, salutations, and name suffixes
Convert and Modify: Must-have tools for daily routine with formulas
Ever needed to adjust lots of formulas in your spreadsheet? It’s possible with Power Tools in one click. Convert your formulas to relatives, absolutes, or even to their values and add extra calculations to all of them at once. If incorrect formatting breaks your calculations as well, Power Tools will return your text-formatted numbers to their original state.
- AutoSUM, COUNT, etc. all selected columns or rows with 12 most common functions
- Modify formulas in multiple cells at once
- Convert formulas to values
- Convert relative cell references to absolute ones and vice versa
- Switch positive numbers to negative and back
- Export data to JSON or XML
Randomize Data: Generate values and change their order randomly
Two powerful add-ons from this group are irreplaceable when it comes to generating random strings of various data. Use your own lists of values or pick from predefined ones to create strong passwords or working shift plans. You can also shuffle existing records and entire rows or columns randomly.
- Generate random numbers and Booleans
- Fill the range with random datesRandomize values from your custom list
- Create strong passwords
- Shuffle all cells, rows, or columns
- Mix up cells in each row or column
Smart Toolbar: Quick features for the most common tasks
Your efficiency comes down to the time you spend on simple daily operations such as find and replace data, count or sum values by their color, change case, unpivot tables, unmerge and flip cells, freeze panes. Each button you’ll find on the toolbar is there to cut down the clicks on these repetitive tasks.
- Advanced search in formulas, links, notes, errors
- Sum or count cells by their color
- Change text case
- Unpivot table
- Instant calculations with 12 functions
- Freeze top rows and left columns
- Flip range
- Unmerge selected cells
Compare and Dedupe: Get rid of duplicates or find uniques in your spreadsheets
From blanks to duplicates, Power Tools equips Google Sheets with simple ways to clear your data of any redundant values. The package includes 3 add-ons that remove duplicates and find unique records. Whether you’re trying to compare two columns or tables or scan one sheet, the tools process thousands of records in no time.
- Find and color dupes using any of three add-ons
- Find duplicate or unique rows
- Find duplicate or unique cells within the range
- Compare 2 tables by selected columns
- Identify different rows between 2 tables
- Mark found records with color
- Identify results in a status column
- Clear found values or delete entire rows
- Copy or move results to a preferred location
– Microsoft: Windows 7 and up
– Mac: Yosemite 10.10 and up
– Chrome OS™
Browsers: Chrome™/Firefox/Safari (Mac only)
Price of Power Tools for Google Sheets
Now Power Tools for Google Sheets is being sold with 2 packages. They are 12-months and Lifetime.
- 12-months package: 12-month access with all updates. Price: $43.20
- Lifetime package: Get all new features and updates for free ever. Price: $89.95
Promotion of Power Tools for Google Sheets
Visit Tickcoupon, it will give you up to 36% Off Power Tools for Google Sheets coupon code to save money and save time. At present, we have 2 promo coupons:
In short, we cannot deny that Google Sheets is really a tool that helps us a lot in our work. However, not all of us can use Google Sheet fluently and quickly. For that reason, Power Tools was designed as very useful software for those who often have to work by Google Sheets. To save more time, click the icon and explore what Power Tools has to offer.