Data recovery software is important for PC. With the proliferation of recovery software, it can be pretty tough sorting and identifying the best app to restore data from storage devices like memory cards, hard drives, and USB sticks. Exploring the top 5 best data recovery software below, you can understand deeply their necessary as well as their function in the computer. All of them are the best assurance for your PC and worth paying extra.
Are you looking for inexpensive data recovery software? Recuva may be right up your alley. It’s very good no-cost/low-cost file recovery software. This is an essential feature when you’re working with a physically failing drive, and a similar feature is in all the other apps in this survey.
Recuva’s highlight features and why it should be your choice of data recovery software
- Recuva’s easy-to-use wizard asks the important questions
- It is available in a portable version
- Recuva supports drives as large as 3TB
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Recuva data recovery software
- It’s free software
- Easy-to-use undeleting
- Portable version runs from USB stick
- Not as powerful as for-purchase alternatives
- Reports files as “unrecoverable” that are still on the hard disk in the same location
- Basic Version: Free
- Pro Version: $19.95/year/1 PC
Recuva is known as one of the best file recovery software tools. The software is easy to use. Moreover, it is as effective as any other freeware or premium file recovery program on the market. Recuva data recovery software was developed by Piriform, the makers of CCleaner, another outstanding product.
Disk Drill for Windows is an application that has been helping users restore deleted data for years. Recently version 4.0 was released, which includes a shiny new user-interface and data protection capabilities. We are going to take a tour of this software tool to help you if it’s the right data recovery product for your situation.
DiskDrill’s highlight features and why it should be your choice of data recovery software
- The interface is easy to navigate
- Disk Drill addresses all types of data loss scenarios
- Recover data from formatted disks or partitions
Weighing the Pros and Cons of DiskDrill data recovery software
- Work on many platforms
- 16 languages supported
- Scans can be paused and restarted at a later time/date
- Free recovery restores only 500MB of data
- It is only able to install on hard drive
- There is not a portable version
- Basic Version: Free
- Pro Version: $89/year
- Enterprise Version: $499/year
Disk Drill Pro Data Recovery for Windows has a friendly user interface and a decent pricing structure. However, its mixed recovery results left us with a slightly underwhelming taste in our mouths.
3. Stellar Data Recovery
The Stellar is one of the most reputable IT software brands today. It is also one of the best data recovery software used worldwide.
Stellar’s highlight features and why it should be your choice of data recovery software
- Be able to recover data from external hard drives
- USB flash drives and damaged CDs or DVDs
- The tool also supports cloning
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Stellar data recovery software
- Full-featured file recovery
- Exceptionally lucid and helpful interface
- In-app previews of recovered files
- Recovers slightly fewer deleted files
- The cost is quite expensive
- Stellar Data Recovery: $49.99/ year
- Stellar Data Recovery Professional: $79.99/year
- Stellar Data Recovery Technician: $199.00/year
Stellar makes users impressed after putting it through the testing regime. It is named the top data recovery tool for PC. The number of users this software is large and worldwide.
DoYourData Data Recovery is known as a professional lost files & folder recovery software for Windows. It can recover lost data from partitions on your computer, storage devices such as USB, SSD and flash drives. The best part of the software is that it’s straightforward to use.
DoYourData’s highlight features and why it should be your choice of data recovery software
- It can quickly recover permanently deleted files
- It is capable of recovering data from a formatted or erased hard drive
Weighing the Pros and Cons of DoYourData data recovery software
- Despite being a free program, Do Your data recovery for mac Free is effective and efficient
- Preview feature is available
- The Preview feature is not capable of reading all the files
- It has better recovery results need to pay for Pro version for Mac
Do Your Data Recovery software aids to get memories with a few steps with its advanced features. If you wish to get back your favorite photos, files, personal documents, then opt for Do Your Data Recovery service.
5. EaseUS data recovery wizard
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro does the best job in testing at recovering lost and deleted files which includes files that rival products couldn’t find a trace of. Looking for the highlight below to understand the function ass well as the best features of this data recovery software.
EaseUS data recovery wizard’s highlight features and why it should be your choice of data recovery software
- Simple menu of locations to search in
- Simply scroll down a list of files to see what can be recovered
- EaseUS warns you before letting you save a recovered file to the same drive
Weighing the Pros and Cons of EaseUS data recovery wizard data recovery software
- Extremely simple to use
- Fast scans
- Handy search and filters
- No file integrity indicators
- The price is $83.94 /year
To summarize, EaseUS data recovery wizard backup solution to be fairly impressive. There is definitely a professional slant to this software. This software is easy to use and operates straight out of the box and they did a great job of doing it. EaseUS data recovery wizard is also suitable for home and small business users.
The top 5 best data recovery software above is highly recommended to use for PC. We hope that, based on all the information, you can choose the most suitable one for your computer.