AOMEI Backupper Professional Review & Coupon Code
AOMEI Backupper is a powerful, easy-to-use backup and recovery software with advanced functions for data backup, sync, mirror and restore. It allows you to backup files, folders, partitions, hard drives, applications, and operating systems. With this function, you can back up your important data that can be restored if something goes wrong. Not stopping there, AOMEI continued to release another professional version. Professional Edition is a complete yet simple backup software for Windows PCs and laptops, which includes all features of AOMEI Backupper and supports system/disk/files/partition backup & restore file sync, and system clone as well as provides scheduling backup, merge images, dynamic volumes backup, UEFI boot, and GPT disk backup.
AOMEI Backupper Professional Review
- System Backup: One-click back up Windows, settings, applications, and the files required for the computer to boot
- Disk Backup: Backup the entire disk to protect everything on the drive
- Partition Backup: Flexible choose separate partitions to backup, including dynamic disk volumes
- File Backup: Back up your files and folders automatically or manually to ensure you don’t lose anything with support to simultaneously choose multiple files on the network drive as the backup source
- File Sync: Synchronize files/folders automatically with a schedule (daily, weekly or monthly) or real-time synchronize files/folders to target path once any changes (addition, modification, or deletion) happen in the source path.
- Basic Sync: Easily and quickly sync changed files from the source directory to the destination directory
- Real-Time Sync: Sync changed files from the source directory to the destination directory in real-time
- Mirror Sync: Always keep the files in the destination directory exactly the same as the source directory
- Two-way Sync: Any changes in the source or destination directory will be synced to the other side
- System Restore: Return your computer’s system files and programs to an earlier state when everything was working properly
- Disk Restore: Get everything back by restoring the whole disk from its image after the computer crash or physical damage
- Dissimilar Hardware Restore: Restore a backup image created on one computer to another/new computer with dissimilar hardware, or migrate the system from physical to virtual (P2V) machine
- Partition Restore: Restore selective partition or dynamic disk volume to the point you ever backed up to save time and energy
- File Restore: Restore backed-up versions of files & folders that are lost, damaged, or changed accidentally, like emails, music, movies, etc.
- Selective File Restore: Selectively restore individual files and folders from a backup image file without recovering the entire backup
Command Line Restore: Perform system, disk, partition, and dissimilar hardware restore from a command prompt.
- Disk Clone: Clone a hard drive to another without creating a compressed image file. It allows resizing partitions during the cloning process
- Partition/Volume Clone: Create an exact duplication of your partition or dynamic disk volume, and exactly transfer data to another partition or hard drive
- Flexible Clone: Clone from big disk to small disk, and vice versa; support sector-by-sector clone, hot clone, intelligent clone, etc.
- System Clone: Migrate operating system (OS) and all applications in system drive to the faster SSD or a larger hard disk drive without reinstalling Windows
- Command Line Clone: Perform system clone, disk clone, partition clone from the command prompt.
- PXE Boot Tool: Startup multiple client computers within LAN through the networks booting by using AOMEI Windows PE and Linux micro-system or your own personalized bootable image file on a master computer for system maintenance. Support for unlimited client computers
- Create Bootable Rescue Media: Make Windows PE & Linux bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive. It can be useful to recover if your computer cannot boot. Support manually add additional drivers when creating Windows PE bootable media
- Merge Backup Images: Combine full backup and its chained incremental backups into a single backup for better management
- Check and Explore Images: Verify the data integrity of the image file to ensure it can be restored successfully. Mount image file as a virtual partition to browse the contents in Windows Explorer.
- Encrypt and Compress Images: Protect image files from unauthorized access with a password. Set the level of compression used for backing up process to save time or save storage space.
- Comment and Edit Backups: Add a comment for the backup image so that it can be identified easily. Change the task name and the saved directory of backup images at any time.
- Split and Delete Backups: Large backups can be split into multiple smaller image files or split to fit for fixed-length media. Delete a backup task or together with its backup image files.
- Export/Import Tasks and Logs Management: Export all backup tasks stored in a file that can be imported later. View what operations the program has done and record the events that occur during a backup process. Email Notifications and VSS: Send backup completion status to your email by using your own mail server or AOMEI mail server to let you be informed of the results of the backup. Microsoft Volume Shadow (VSS) allows you to back up files that are in use, especially for open and locked files backup.
- Windows 10 (all editions, both 32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1/8 (all editions, both 32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (all editions, both 32 & 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (all editions, both 32 & 64 bit)
- Windows XP (all editions, both 32 & 64 bit)
Supported Disk Styles and Types:
- Master Boot Record (MBR) Disk
- GUID Partition Table (GPT) Disk
- Compatible with GPT/UEFI Boot
- Compatible with Dynamic Disk Volumes
- exFAT/ReFS *
- Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 *
- Other file systems *
(* Display as RAW partition and perform a sector-by-sector backup mode)
- Traditional hard disk drive (HDD), solid-state drives (SSD) and SSHD
- External hard drive (USB 1.0/2.0/3.0), PC card, All Flash Drives, and Thumb Drives and other removable media
- All storage devices recognized by Windows, such as IDE, SATA, iSCSI, SCSI disk, IEEE1394 (FireWire), etc.
- Backup data to disc, such as CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R.
- Hardware RAID, including RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, etc.
- Network-Attached Storage (NAS) and Shared Network
- Hyper-V, Virtual box, VMware virtual disk, and other virtual systems.
AOMEI Backupper Professional Coupon Code
AOMEI Backupper Professional is designed with 3 versions: AOMEI Backupper Professional, AOMEI Backupper Workstation and AOMEI Backupper Server. AOMEI Backupper Professional (For Home Use) costs $49.95, Workstation Edition for Business Users costs $59.95, AOMEI Backupper Server for Windows Server costs $169, and AOMEI Backupper Technician for Enterprise & MSP – costs $399. To save even more at checkout, don’t forget to use the AOMEI Backupper Professional coupon code to retrieve up to 67% instant discount.
At last, AOMEI Backupper Pro is almost a multifunctional disk and data management solution. This software allows users to copy data, files, or the entire system with fast speed and easy recovery when the computer is crashing. In addition, this software also provides a number of other useful functions such as scheduled backups, cloning drives, resizing partitions, encrypting and compressing files, checking the safety of image data, backup evaluation, backup file splitting, etc.