[Updated] Edraw Max Pros and Cons
Whether you are students, teachers and business professionals, Edraw Max will make your works easier and more effective. Edraw Max was born to help users to create professional-looking diagram including flowcharts, organizational charts, network diagrams, business presentations, building plans, mind maps, science illustration, fashion designs, UML diagrams, workflows, program structures, web design diagrams, electrical engineering diagrams, directional maps, database diagrams and more.
– Various themes, color themes, effects and fonts
– Real-time previews
– Quick layouts and quick styles
– Put Edraw graphics into Word, Excel, PowerPoint with one-click buttons
– Text objects supported line space, bullet, Indent, back color, super script, sub script and more
– Shape and text presets make it really easy to apply a preset look to an object or text
– Recolor picture, Light and Contrast, transparent PNG support
– More than 2000 clip arts
– and more…
– Lightweight yet incredibly powerful forms, templates, enhanced effects and themes
– Full power of modern interfaces, huge, smartly organized library of primitives, along with many examples and tutorials.
– Makes your diagrams more dynamic by linking real-time graphics to your data and export them to a number of different formats
If you depend on Visio to validate IDEF rules, you won’t have the same support for those in Edraw Max.
Support: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1
Buy and Get 25% Off Edraw Max coupon codes
Undoubtedly, Edraw Max is the best choice for diagram software. Edraw Max has subscription license and lifetime license which be used on 2 computers. To save up to 25% when pay for Edraw Max, use the greatest Edraw Max coupon codes from Tickcoupon.com.