The question is that how you can load and save stock, option data or financial reports from Yahoo into Excel without time and money consuming, how you can change the symbol of loaded data to GOOG, YHOO, etc. in the fastest way. Luckily, it will not take too much time to find the answer, it is SaveToDB. In fact, SaveToDB supports the ready-made and powerful Excel functionality, provides all the infrastructure for bidirectional communication, management reports and the parameters with the view to help users reduce the cost of training and support and time as well as cost of development for each project. It means you will get acquainted with the best technology.
– Key features:
- Connect to web pages and web service to load data, reports, stock option quotes, etc. into Excel
- Converts HTML, XML, JSON, XML, plain text and CSV data into Excel tables.
- Allows connecting to database tables & views with Data Connection Wizard
- Support connection to Stored Procedures
- Create/save different Table Views with auto filters, sort data, hide columns, add subtotals
- Distribute formatted data
- Save data changes to database tables using Save Button, SQL codes or stored procedures
- Allows designing database tables and inserting data from Excel using the Data Publish Wizard.
- Translate column, parameter name, database object, event handler names in Excel with Column translation and Object Translation.
- Allow using tables, views, stored procedures, HTTP requests, macros, batch files, and CMD commands.
- Easy and intuitive user interface.
- Supporting web formats (HTML, XML, JSON, CSV, and plain text) and databases (SQL Server, SQL CE, Oracle Database, IBM DB2, MySQL, MariaDB, NuoDB), SaveToDB is the top choice for loading data from the web and databases into Excel; and saving data from Excel to databases; changing web and database query parameters using the ribbon; changing requests to theserver from the list of queries on tape; changing the startup parameters of stored procedures on the tape; translating the “business language” names of database objects and object fields; conserving/restoring formula columns and conditional formatting when the query; saving changes to Excel in the normalized database table by using stored procedures, etc. with 100% security.
- Exact and accurate translation.
- Slow installation.
- Languages needing translating are limited.
– System requirements:
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Windows
Get 10% Off SaveToDB coupon code here
The good news for all users whether the enterprise or the personal today is that SaveToDB is possibly purchased in some minutes with just $149.95 or $49.95. Especially, the more licenses you buy the more discounts and benefits you get. For example, you just need $149.95 for 1-9 licenses, $134.95 for 10-19 licenses, and $104.95 for more than 50 licenses. Thus, while using licenses for SaveToDB is very useful, using SaveToDB coupon code is the more interesting part.
Actually, Tickcoupon.com constantly provides the best SaveToDB coupon codes to help customers spend less and earn more discounts and incentives. A lot of valuable coupons are available to be picked up, catch them now!