Paragon Go Virtual 2015 is a virtualization software that allows you to create a virtual clone of your existing Windows system – including all of its applications and settings – in just a few clicks. With the help of Paragon Go Virtual 2015 free license, you can create a copy of your current system, Windows 7, or Windows 8 virtual machine VirtualBox, VMWare, and set it next to the new operating system Windows 10 (after the transition to it) to run older programs without compatibility issues.
- P2V Copy to migrate a Windows physical system to a virtual environment in the online mode.
- P2V Adjust to recover the startup ability after unsuccessful virtualization with a 3rd party tool.
- Create VD to create an empty virtual disk or with specific data of one of the supported virtualization vendors.
- Easy size setup for virtual disks with the partition auto-resize option.
- Disk file split for VMware to automatically cut the resulted virtual image to files of 2 GBs each.
- CPU: Intel Pentium or compatible, 300 MHz or higher processor;
- RAM: At least 128 MB;
- Disk space: 250 MB (During the installation additional free space (up to 1GB) will be required);
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP;
- Supports all popular desktop virtual machines, including Oracle Virtual Box 4, Microsoft Virtual PC, VMware Workstation, VMware Fusion, Parallels Workstation.
Get Paragon Go Virtual 2015 for free license
To own a free license for Paragon Go Virtual 2015, follow these steps:
1. Click Here to go to the online registration form to receive registration information.
2. Enter the text and your email, then click to “Download it for free”.
3. On the specified e-mail address will come registration data (product key / user and serial number) and a link to download the program.
You can download the product by using the following link:
Try this free license if you miss out the giveaway:[sociallocker]Product Key: PSG-415-PEE-PL-575989996
Serial Number: 5181F-4965D-06D74-965DB[/sociallocker]