It is worth having one premium VPN installation in your digital device with its high-security level from data theft and malware. The VPN software helps eliminate censorship on the Internet and grants you quick and free access to any website that might be blocked in your country. Your Internet connection will not only be high-speed but also encrypted up to military-grade. With brand new IP addresses and virtual locations, you can browse all day long but not tracked down by hackers and risk losing personal information. One VPN app is able to work on different devices of the diverse OS, and most VPNs offer a single account for multiple users at once. You will not regret having a secure network connection backed up by a powerful VPN. Get quick access to local blocked content and safely mask all your online activities by downloading the top 5 best free VPNs in 2022 in this article.
Being equipped with additional premium security features makes the ProtonVPN a much safer application for Internet privacy than any other regular VPN. This Swiss-based VPN is the one you need to approach blocked websites in your country quickly and easily.
ProtonVPN’s features and why it should be your ideal choice for free VPN
- Prevents finding the true IP address
- Encrypted message authentication
- High privacy of browsing history
- Routes traffic through Tor network
Weighing the Pros and Cons of the ProtonVPN
- Safe access to dark websites
- Utilizes fast 10 Gbps connections
- NetShield blocks away ads
- Uses strong and reliable protocols
- Opened codes for examination
Limits for 3 nations in the free plan
ProtonVPN includes more than a thousand servers across 54 countries around the world, with the unique capability to protect your connection from almost all network-based attacks. Its powerful secure core and full-disk encryption is certainly reliable.
2. TunnelBear VPN
TunnelBear VPN can work smoothly and speedily on most of your devices with a diverse OS including Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. On a regular basis, this VPN service also publishes its independent security audits every year to gain trust from its users.
TunnelBear VPN’s features and why it should be your ideal choice for free VPN
- AES 256-bit encryption by default
- No buffering while browsing
- Allows games on new servers
- Bypasses all local censorship
Weighing the Pros and Cons of the TunnelBear VPN
- Enables security via public WiFi
- Prevents IP address tracking
- Unblocks most online content
- Prevents throttling in speed
Does not support multilingual
By providing you with a brand new IP address and altering your virtual location, the TunnelBear VPN is helpful in bypassing censorship and blocking IP tracking. Strong encryption is the only default one used to program this VPN software and no other weak source.
3. Hotspot Shield VPN
There are not many VPN competitors that can surpass the Hotspot Shield VPN in allowing you to have an unlimited amount of daily data limit. It is praised a lot so far for being one of the easiest VPN software to set up and use on your mobile device, even for brand new users.
Hotspot Shield VPN’s features and why it should be your ideal choice for free VPN
- Supports over 115 virtual locations
- A single account for 5 devices
- Activates anonymous browsing
- Stops hackers and cyber thieves
Weighing the Pros and Cons of the Hotspot Shield VPN
- No logging of any personal data
- IdentityGuard for higher protection
- Free 45-day premium trial
- Offers optimized Hydra protocol
Low connection speed (1 Gbps)
Apart from regular digital devices like smartphones and PCs, the premium plan of Hotspot Shield VPN supports smart TVs and Linux as well. It has been completely optimized for you to stream Youtube, Hulu, Disney+, Netflix, and many more platforms in a smooth way.
4. Avira Phantom VPN
Millions of people have chosen to download the Avira Phantom VPN – a premium German-based VPN software for their versatile digital devices. The application guarantees to be highly reliable in nearly all circumstances, no matter the mobile or WiFi network you are using with.
Avira Phantom VPN’s features and why it should be your ideal choice for free VPN
- Easily bypasses most firewalls
- No IP address is traced back
- Encrypts website traffic
- Allows anonymous surfing
Weighing the Pros and Cons of the Avira Phantom VPN
- No data selling to a third party
- Allows P2P file sharing
- Prevents any DNS leakage
- 500 MB/month of free plan
- Features are not too diverse
The Avira Phantom VPN delivers a no-log policy to stay unaware of your browsing history and high-security data encryption to make sure all of your communications stay private. Its Pro version is certainly more advantageous than the free plan in versatile features.
5. Kaspersky Secure Connection
Kaspersky – the famous software developer introduces its fast and trustworthy VPN service called Kaspersky Secure Connection. The software provides a simple solution to secure your online privacy and get much more exploration into hidden parts of the Internet.
Kaspersky Secure Connection’s features and why it should be your ideal choice for free VPN
- Enables unlimited bandwidth
- Borderless Internet connection
- Hides IP to prevent tracking
- No record of personal data
Weighing the Pros and Cons of the Kaspersky Secure Connection
- Military-grade 128-bit encryption
- Supports up to 5 devices
- Inexpensive pricing plans
- Safely protects bank information
- Low daily data allowance (200 MB)
You are free to decide whether you should purchase the Kaspersky Secure Connection for monthly or yearly use because both plans are reasonable. This app is managed by the most thoughtful system that puts your privacy and security first.