Top 5 Best HD Video Converters for Windows
In the age of digital technology, the need for video entertainment for modern people is increasing. Nowadays, the number of 4K and HD videos is increasing. However, not all devices support HD or 4K video projection. That’s why users need third-party software to support converting HD video to popular formats suitable for many devices of the user. Let’s take a few minutes to look through the list of top 5 best HD Video Converters that we have worked hard to research and collect for you.
1. Tipard HD Video Converter
Tipard HD Video Converter is a powerful video converter, with support for encoding and decoding most HD video files, Tipard HD Video Converter can convert 1080P, 720P, and other HD video formats. to popular video formats and vice versa such as HD TS, HD MTS, HD WMV, HD MPG, HD MPEG4, H.264 / AVC, HD AVI, HD ASF, etc. In addition, Tipard HD Video Converter also functions conversion and audio extraction. By using Tipard HD Video Converter, you can easily extract segments of a video, edit the frame size, add effects, add video watermark, and merge video. The annual subscription is an affordable $39.00 for Lifetime License.
- Convert general video files
- HD Video Converter
- Extract and convert audio
- Crop video frame size
- Adjust video effect
- Add watermark
- Trim and merge videos
- Add / Replace Audio track and subtitle
- Set custom output parameters
– Offers an expansive library of optimization profiles to tailor your conversion for smartphones, tablets, televisions and more
– Tipard produced the lowest-quality conversion of the applications we reviewed
2. WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is an all-in-one HD video converter, online (YouTube) downloader, video editor and photo slideshow maker for Windows PC. With a straightforward UI, WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe nets you the power to convert virtually any videos to any formats and devices, free download online videos for offline playback and tailor videos. WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe offers a free trial, and if it performs to your satisfaction, then the subscription costs $45.95 for removing the trial limit and using all features.
- Supports more than 370+ video audio codes
- Convert between HD Videos and Regular Videos
- Convert Videos for Playback on Various Media Player
- Convert Video to Console/Portable Player
- Convert between any videos without any quality loss, like multi-track HD videos in BDAV, M2TS, MKV, AVCHD, HDTV, SD videos in AVI, MP4, WMV, MPEG, Google TV etc
- Convert videos to watch on any popular devices with 410 + ready-made profiles, like, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, Nexus, Surface, Windows phone etc
- Versatile Video Editing Features
- Convert 4K/8K Ultra HD videos
- Convert 4K HD & SD Videos at One Go
– No,1 fast video converting and downloading speed.
– 370+ built-in video audio codecs
– 410+ preset profiles for Apple Android devices
– Embedded with an online(YouTube) downloader
– Embedded with a video editor
– Embedded with a photo slideshow maker
– Limited slideshow making features
3. WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro
WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro is recognized by users as excellent and practical software that offers many great features for video enthusiasts. it easily converts HD/4K video to numerous other formats and resolutions. The software aims to convert more than 300 video formats and devices. The Pro version offers a big range of functionalities. It costs $29.95 for a 1-year subscription. You will get free upgrades and supports along with this package.
- Full support for 480P (SD), 720P (HD), 4K (UHD), 1080P (FHD) and another capability to convert all popular formats.
- The latest H265 (HEVC) is fully supported by the VP9 encoder.
- You can convert multiple videos at once.
- The user interface is very friendly to everyone.
- You can rip videos to different devices in a friendly setting.
- About 20+ video effects such as noise, sharpening, blur.
- Combine multiple videos into one flexible, improved conversion speed of up to 50x the current.
- All you have to do is share or download HD videos with one click.
- It can also create videos for blogs and other web news.
- Fully compatible with all types of mobile devices and full control alternatives.
- The fast video conversion speed is similar software
– Great quality conversions
– Efficient use of system resources
– A huge number of conversion format options
– Online video downloading and FTP features come as a bonus
– The trial version allows only 5 minutes clip conversion each time
– The online video downloading feature needs some improvements
4. Xilisoft HD Video Converter
Xilisoft HD Video Converter can easily help you to convert HD video formats such as AVCHD (mts, m2ts), H.264 / AVC, MKV, MPEG-2 (ts), DivX, HD WMV, MPEG-4 and Quick Time. You only need to set up the program to do the job itself, convert from HD video to Standard-Definition (SD), or even upgrade SD video to HD. Besides the ability to convert many HD video formats, Xilisoft HD Video Converter also allows extracting and converting audio files, taking pictures from videos and even set the output file size. Xilisoft HD Video Converter has a cost of $39.95 for the annual subscription.
- Supported High-Definition videos: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AVCHD Video (*.m2ts, *.mts), Apple TV h.264 720P,etc.
- Supported general video formats: AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, MKV, etc.
- Transform between MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, AAC, AC3, MP2, OGG and such audio formats; extract audio file from HD/SD video.
- Support multi-core CPU, multi-threading and batch process, and provide the highest speed possible to convert video files.
- Compatible with iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox, Zune, mobile phone and other multimedia devices.
- Allows transferring the converted files to iPod, iPad,iPhone, and PSP directly.
– Handle most, but not all, video file types and can convert your video to 3D footage
– It has weak customer support
5. Leawo Video Converter HD
Leawo Video Converter Pro is a comprehensive video conversion software and can convert many popular formats such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, RM, MOV, Xvid, 3GP, etc. Audio formats such as MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, and AC3. Leawo Video Converter HD has a cost of $29.95 for Single-User 1 Year Update License.
- Convert DVD and video between more than 180 formats with zero quality loss
- Convert DVD and video for multiple trending devices like iPhone 5, iPad 4, Galaxy S 3, Lumia 920, HTC 8X, Galaxy Note II, etc.
- Create 3D movies out of 2D video/DVD sources with 6 different 3D effects available;
- Customize video/DVD movies via internal video editor and parameter adjuster;
- Choose subtitles and audio tracks at will, adding external subtitles allowed
– A useful array of customization tools that allow you to trim, crop and adjust the picture values of a video before you convert it
– Extra features, like online video downloads and DVD-burning tools, require that you buy additional modules in the Leawo suite
These are the top 5 HD Video Converters we want to share with you. Are you ready to bring all your favorite videos to convert from HD to common formats yet? Just upload them to the software and wait a few minutes to enjoy the exciting videos right away!