Top 6 Best DVD Copy Software
It is now the digital technology age and the act of duplicating online DVDs to a blank disc is no longer that strange or difficult to do. A large amount of software for Windows PC have been developed and released to serve our needs of actions to be done with DVDs. Have you ever tried a program like that? They even include bonus features that can overwhelm you of their possibility to work with scratched, protected DVDs and put out the same high-quality clones. We have collected a thorough list of the top 6 best DVD copy software for you to look at and compare them yourself.
1. 123 Copy DVD
The first potential candidate on your shopping list is a DVD copy software called 123 Copy DVD. Being a hi-def digital media software, 123 Copy DVD comes along with several powerful tools for you to experience its comprehensive functionality.
123 Copy DVD’s highlight features and why it should be your choice of copying DVD:
- Supports cloud streaming on a variety of digital devices.
- Allows professional photo & video editing right on the software for your DVD.
Weighing the Pros and Cons of 123 Copy DVD:
- Ultra 4K HD capability.
- It can convert audio files to multiple popular formats.
- The online payment process seems to be complicated.
- Unappealing interface.
Price: About $73.60.
We would advise you to select 123 Copy DVD Premium to purchase. Apparently, they had developed a free download version of this software on your Windows PC, but so far that edition only contains basic functions that every DVD copy software requires to have.
2. WinX DVD Copy Pro
It might sound unbelievable but there’s actually a backup software available for handling old scratched DVDs without effort. WinX DVD Copy Pro is truly a combination of innovative tools that can blow your mind to process DVDs in effective ways.
WinX Pro’s highlight features and why it should be your choice of copying DVD
- Easy access to complex sorts of DVDs such as Disney’s Fake and Sony ArccOs.
- The bad sector recover engine fixes errors of damaged DVDs.
- Provides 9 different DVD backup schemes.
Weighing the Pros and Cons of WinX Pro
- Produces 1:1 ratio DVD clones in less than 20 minutes.
- Less than 1% loss of CPU cost.
Cons: Caution from its developer not to backup DVDs with WinX Pro for commercial use.
Price: A lifetime license of $39.95.
We see this software from WinX as fairly reasonable pricing in comparison with its versatile functions to assist you in copying DVDs.
3. Xilisoft DVD Copy 2
Xilisoft has long been well-known as a trustworthy program developer. This time, we will get to know their best DVD copy software in the third position on our list – Xilisoft DVD Copy 2. Being described as fast and stable, you can expect this software to benefit a lot for your DVDs and Windows PC.
Xilisoft Copy’s highlight features and why it should be your choice of copying DVD
- Helps to backup DVD to computer in case of lacking a blank disc.
- Supports personal editing by adding audio tracks and subtitles to your DVD.
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Xilisoft Copy
- There’s no need to worry about region codes in copying DVD disc with Xilisoft Copy.
- It can erase the rewritable discs.
Cons: Not found yet.
Though this software appears to aim for professional use in DVD backing-up, we think it would still be a great tool for newbies who want to learn more about this field. Its diverse functions will ensure you to have a smooth experience with DVDs.
4. DVDFab DVD Copy
This is another amazing program we have found that can flawlessly process with any scratched DVD disc. DVDFab DVD Copy is one of the few DVD copy software which offers a cost-free comprehensive trial as well, so you would be able to assess it before purchasing.
DVDFab’s highlight features and why it should be your choice of copying DVD
- Copies DVD handily from DVD-5 to DVD-9 and vice versa.
- Brings you a preview screen in detail with audio instructing step-to-step before starting the copying process.
Weighing the Pros and Cons of DVDFab
- Produces lossless quality output DVDs.
- 6 different copy modes.
Cons: Auto shifting between 3 means of usage (the trial, free and paid version) can be disturbing when your subscription license expires.
Price: Separates into 2 pricing plans
- 1-Year license: $54.90
- Lifetime license: $79.00
One more useful tool which is sold aside from this software is called DVDFab Cinavia Removal Solution – it removes Cinavia watermarks from DVDs so you can play them on devices like PS3. Interesting, right?
5. Leawo DVD Copy
This DVD copy software from Leawo is promised to bring us marvelous features along with a one-click operation for all the bulky actions included. Your output DVDs will not lose any quality even after a complex copying process with Leawo DVD Copy.
Leawo DVD Copy’s highlight features and why it should be your choice of copying DVD
- Ability to clone commercial DVDs easily.
- Auto matches the inputs and outputs of your DVD.
- It allows you to customize your disc label.
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Leawo Copy
Pros: 3 different DVD copy modes: Full Movie, Main Movie, and Custom Mode.
Cons: It is said that this software is compatible with PCs up to Windows 10, though it appears that only Windows 7, 8 are bug-free.
Price: Separates into 2 pricing plans
- 1-Year license: $29.95
- Lifetime license: $39.95
With pricing in the low range, we understand that we shouldn’t expect too much from Leawo DVD Copy. This program is definitely beneficial but maybe for beginners or people who have infrequent using needs only.
6. Aimersoft DVD Copy
The sixth and last product on our list is a reliable DVD backup tool known as Aimersoft DVD Copy. Any of the DVD toughest barriers and protection will be defeated surprisingly well when using this software on your Windows PC.
Aimersoft Copy’s highlight features and why it should be your choice of copying DVD
- Compresses one DVD-9 into 2 DVD-5 with ease.
- Stores your DVD movie to the PC hard drive for later use if required.
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Aimersoft Copy
- Simple steps to a successful copying process.
- Guarantees to include no risk while using.
- Its features are neither new nor various.
- It does not support Windows Vista or XP.
Price: Separates into 3 pricing plans
- 1-Year subscription with 1 PC: $19.95
- Lifetime subscription with 1 PC: $29.95
- Business license over 10 PCs: over $204
To conclude, we have to say Aimersoft DVD Copy can hardly stand out from the crowd of numerous other powerful software. Its developer should consider adding more tools to the program to reach a larger amount of online customers.
Which one did you find the most effective and suitable for your needs? We have kindly reviewed and evaluated each one of them to your advantage. Choosing a DVD backup program will not be that hard once you count on reliable sources. We wish you to be able to purchase one of the best DVD copy software from this article. Thank you for reading.