Top 6 Powerful System Optimization Software for your PC
When using a PC, you probably have experienced bugs and crashes along with sudden freezes at least once. We understand how irritating and frustrating it can be, because there were moments you were working on important unsaved files then your PC sadly shut down for no reason. Or in some cases where it caught external viruses and went through an annoying process full of errors. By that time, did you wish to have software that is able to identify and solve those problems automatically? We are witnessing the rise of the powerful optimization software for Windows PCs. We have proceeded through some of the most innovative ones on the market then selected a group of 6 to your advantage.
1. AVG PC TuneUp
The first optimizer on our list is called AVG PC TuneUp. More than ever, it is said to improve PC power to the utmost extent by clearly speeding the PC up and removing redundant data from the system. This software is compatible with Windows PC 7, 8 and 10.
AVG TuneUp’s highlight features and why it should be your choice of optimizing PCs
- Automatic maintenance cleans up a web browser, cookies and cache files
- Sleep Mode technology hibernates chosen programs and wakes them up only when you require it
- Software Uninstaller tracks down and removes bloatware together with junk programs
Weighing the Pros and Cons of AVG TuneUp
- It offers deep cleaning in PC hard drive and browser with two powerful tools
- Spontaneously updates most of your installed programs to their latest versions
Cons: Built not for business or commercial use
Price: $49.99 per year
If you choose to experience this software, it means you are carefree to enjoy the powerful PC performance 24/7 since it can identify and fix those errors automatically. Liberate your storage space with AVG PC TuneUp can be seen as one excellent solution, in our opinion.
2. IObit Advanced SystemCare
IObit is well-known to be a reliable software creator. With their Advanced System Care 12 Pro for Windows PC, it will redefine your perception of the best optimization software without a doubt. It promises to unleash your PC’s full potential.
IObit Systemcare’s highlight features and why it should be your choice of optimizing PCs
- Provides solid privacy security through multiple functions of spyware removal, FaceID and simulate digital fingerprint, etc.
- Deep cleaning of unwanted registries for maximum PC efficiency
- Allows an auto RAM cleanup to stop leftover programs
Weighing the Pros and Cons of IObit SystemCare
- Can detect and block PC security holes
- Prevent any privacy breach to the fullest, therefore, it will secure your personal information
- Internet Booster enhances Internet speed up to 300%
Cons: The free version obviously lacks most of its intriguing features
Price: $19.99 for a year with a maximum of 3 PCs
We believe that most optimization software at the moment cannot contain such extraordinary tools like this Advanced SystemCare from IObit. It can also clear tracking data while you go to Internet surfing. The pricing plan is even more reasonable in comparison with its quality.
3. Norton Utilities
For a simple friendly interface yet powerful optimization software, we would advise you to have a look at Norton Utilities. It is a tool that can provide you with the most benefits in organizing your PC and make it overall healthier, without you having to take care of it manually.
Norton Utilities’s highlight features and why it should be your choice of optimizing PCs
- Enables smooth gaming and streaming experience by cleaning up PC memory and hard drive
- PC Care is auto-initiated when your PC goes idle
- Disposes of your personal documents in a secure process
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Norton Utilities
- Maintains high digital privacy
- Recognizes unnecessary programs that slow down the PC
Cons: Its feature does not work in Windows 8 Start screen mode.
Price: $19.99 per year which can boost up to 10 PCs.
Creators understand that not everyone is good at dealing with new apps. And so even a low-tech person would be able to make use of this software to boost their PC performance. Norton Utilities will not fail your expectations.
4. Glary Utilities
Free your PC disk space conveniently with this effective utility from Glarysoft. There are over 20 helpful tools consisted of Glary Utilities to help strengthen PC operation in general. It will make sure to restore your PC to peak performance.
Glary Utilities’s highlight features and why it should be your choice of optimizing PCs
- Smart file management of splitting files and restore deleted ones
- Offers full Windows Registry package: auto repair, defragment and backup data
- Anti-malware which detects malware (or malicious-logic software) on your PC and erases them
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Glary Utilities
- Features one-click PC optimization
- Can encrypt files for your personal use
Cons: Not found yet
Your PC will have a consistent auto repairment with Glary Utilities. It can also secure your private information online firmly, better than most of its competitors on the market. While spending very little each year, what you can benefit from this tool is remarkable.
5. Iolo System Mechanic
The fifth software we would like to mention in our list of top 6 powerful optimization software is Iolo System Mechanic. It is common sense to think the latter part of a list is less-favored products, but definitely not here in this article. This software works like a dream on Windows PC that operates Windows 7 up to 10.
System Mechanic’s highlight features and why it should be your choice of optimizing PCs
- Quick and Deep Scan provides overall system analysis in different categories.
- Features on-demand boost that stops background programs to consume less power.
- Security Optimizer finds and mends security holes with the newest available patches.
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Iolo System Mechanic
- Cleans up more than 50 types of junk files.
- Immediate bloatware blockage at PC startup.
Cons: Requires ongoing annual updates done by yourself from its creator.
Price: $39.96 for a year with Whole Home License to use on domestic PCs.
Besides basic optimization features, this software comprises of several advantageous ones that will look after your PC properly as well. Iolo has given us something more than just a regular boosting tool.
6. Ashampoo WinOptimizer
Our last optimizer is from another trustworthy creator – Ashampoo. They have customized software that provides steady Windows PC performance and stability far beyond what built-in tools can deliver.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer’s highlight features and why it should be your choice of optimizing PCs
- Ability to benchmark system.
- AntiSpy function for protecting your personal data on PC.
- Finds invalid program shortcuts with Link Checker.
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Ashampoo WinOptimizer
Pros: Can wipe and overwrite free disk space.
Cons: Most of its features are basic ones that every optimization software has to include.
We would still suggest Ashampoo Optimizer for anyone in need of fixing and cleaning up their PCs. After all, it is considered as one of the powerful optimization software that has such a fair pricing plan and handy tools waiting to be discovered.
To auto repair your PC and erase useless programs in a bundle takes a great deal of system analysis – which all of the top 6 powerful optimization software above are highly likely to complete effortlessly. We hope this article can help you in deciding what’s most suitable for your needs and technology devices. Thank you for reading.