It is not exaggerating to say that iPhone is one of the most favorite smartphone lines at the moment with countless owners worldwide. However, iOS does not allow its users to transfer internal data in a quick and hassle-free way to other digital devices having a different OS (Android, Windows) or simply across other Apple items. That is why it is necessary for all iPhone users to install reliable data transfer software on their PCs to support this purpose. You can migrate, back up, and manage all of your synced data in one safe place with an effective cloud memory. This means your photos, videos, iTunes music, messages, notes, calendar, and other apps would be copied and pasted right into a whole different device but do not lose track of any important data. Therefore, you should check out this detailed review list of the top best iPhone transfer software and see which one deserves your download.
1. Wondershare Dr.Fone
The Wondershare Dr.Fone software is described as a dedicated tool for cloud migration and data management solutions, especially for macOS and Windows. Its login steps are simple for you to access the Wondershare Dr.Fone and start syncing data from different cloud accounts at the same time.
Wondershare Dr.Fone’s features and why it should be your ideal choice for iPhone data transfer
- Migrate files between cloud services
- All-cloud account management in one place
- Ensures no loss or leakage of data
Weighing the Pros and Cons of the Wondershare Dr.Fone
- Supports multiple online storage services
- Offers lifetime purchase for the free plan
The features are somewhat basic
I would advise installing the Wondershare Dr.Fone software for those who just begin using this type of program or infrequent users that do not transfer data on a regular basis. This app includes a comprehensive usage guide and cheap plans for up to 20 cloud accounts for your consideration.
2. iMobie AnyTrans
Not failing your expectations with the name AnyTrans, this software breaks the sync boundaries for you to easily transfer content between iPad, iPod, iCloud, iPhone, and PC as desired. You can save a lot of time by clicking once to import/export selected iOS data quickly.
iMobie AnyTrans’s features and why it should be your ideal choice for iPhone data transfer
- Full management of 27 iOS data types
- No technical skills/experience required
- Covers all attachments in messages
Weighing the Pros and Cons of the iMobie AnyTrans
- Compatible with the latest iOS 14
- Organizes photos and videos smartly
- Creates a backup of WhatsApp chats
- No drawbacks discovered so far
With intelligent organization and management of over 20 types of iOS data, I believe the iMobie AnyTrans would please a majority of users, either skillful or newbies. Some of its side features like screen mirroring or ringtone maker are interesting to try as well.
It must feel great to have iOS 14 supported software to transfer data like this iMazing app. It works to get full control of all iOS devices by backing up any iPhone or iPod touch. Not only is the software powerful, but it is also user-friendly.
iMazing’s features and why it should be your ideal choice for iPhone data transfer
- Exports and prints selected iPhone messages
- Smart, free, and wireless data backup
- Manages contacts, books, and voicemails
Weighing the Pros and Cons of the iMazing
- Supports multiple in-app languages
- Customizes ringtones and alert sounds
- Accesses and transfers Safari history
- No money-back guarantee for plans
The iMazing software is truly amazing as it functions with a series of devices and manages all of your precious iOS data at the same time. It is your choice whether to copy everything or choose certain content for transferring via this app. Make sure to use up its advanced feature list for a satisfying experience.
Choosing the ApowerManager transfer software means you have come to the right place for a professional phone manager for both iOS and Android. You have the power to backup, preview, delete and restore different content like music, documents, photos, apps straight from the phone to a computer.
ApowerManager’s features and why it should be your ideal choice for iPhone data transfer
- Enables a full restore of backup files
- Displays well-organized documents
- Manages both iOS and Android
Weighing the Pros and Cons of the ApowerManager
- Screen mirroring via USB or WiFi
- Prints contacts from the computer
- Provides a user-friendly interface
- Supports certain Windows and macOS
If you install the ApowerManager iPhone transfer software on your Windows PC or Macbook, you are guaranteed to have a free lifetime update for the app to progress. It provides one-stop management for smartphones and computers with all content collected at your fingertips and an interface that is simple to use.
5. Xilisoft iPhone Transfer
Last but least, you should not miss out on the Xilisoft iPhone Transfer software that supports a wide range of Apple devices from iPhone, iPad to iPod. Other than that, it can be compatible with a variety of file formats including image, video, and audio to approach more users.
Xilisoft iPhone Transfer’s features and why it should be your ideal choice for iPhone data transfer
- Backs up iOS content to a computer
- Works with the latest version of iTunes 12
- Treats iPhone as a hard disk to explore
Weighing the Pros and Cons of the Xilisoft iPhone Transfer
- Offers two versions of Windows and Mac
- Views different photo, music, and video modes
- Allows dropping and dragging apps
- Provides only one purchase plan
Although the Xilisoft iPhone Transfer software only offers one single plan, it is still one of the most valuable applications to migrate and sync your iOs data to another device and vice versa.
We introduced our list of the top best iPhone transfer software to you. What’s your choice? Just select one of them and give it a try!