Top Blu-Ray Ripper Software
If you don’t want to spend much time surfing the Internet to find the right choice for a Blu-ray ripper software, just come here. We’re happy to test and introduce you to the list of top Blu-ray ripper software. You will know more about their features, pros and cons, price and pick one of the best software.
What is Blu-ray Ripper?
Blu-ray Ripper is an application that extracts data from Blu-ray discs and saves it to your computer as a file. Once you’ve downloaded the file to your computer, you may play it just like you would on the original disc, burn it to a new Blu-ray, or convert it to another format. Some Blu-ray rippers allow you to make little files that may be played on your phone or other devices, while others are only capable of creating massive, high-quality files. The majority of Blu-ray rippers are available for both Windows and Mac, with some also supporting Linux. Below is the top best Blu-ray Ripping software on the market:
- DVDFab Blu-Ray Ripper
- Leawo Blu-ray Ripper
- Open Blu-ray Ripper
- AnyMP4 Blu-ray Ripper
#1. DVDFab Blu-Ray Ripper
If you want a premium version, DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper is a wonderful choice. It’s not cheap, and you’ll have to pay more if you want to use the upgrades, but it’s an excellent option if you want to avoid the problems and extra labor that come with free software. It can easily handle most encrypted CDs, has a plethora of choices for encoding to various file formats, and gives you a lot of leeway in adjusting the quality of your video in relation to the file size.
Main features of DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper:
- User-friendly and easy to use
- Rip any Blu-ray disc
- Split Blu-ray into video/audio files.
- Many options and professional settings
- Most encodings are supported
- Upgrading to 4K resolution
- Encodes a wide range of common formats.
- There are several difficult possibilities
- A feature upgrade must be purchased separately
- Quite expensive
#2. Leawo Blu-ray Ripper
Leawo Blu-ray Ripper is an excellent tool for “solving” both Blu-ray and DVD discs. Its ability to decode MKB graded Blu-ray discs ranging from 0 to 21, as well as its AACS and BD+ protection, make it the most capable Bluray video ripper ever. This is primarily a tool for converting Bluray DVD discs to HD video format and other formats. This Blu-ray ripping program supports Blu-ray DVD MKB versions up to v21, therefore it can decode any Blu-ray DVD movie on the market today.
Main features of Leawo Blu-ray Ripper:
- Rip Blu-ray movies / DVD movies to popular formats
- Decrypt Blu-ray DVD with MKB
- Advanced video/audio synchronization technology
- This software also helps you to adjust the brightness, contrast, and saturation to make the photos more impressive and vivid
- This software provides a lot of profiles that have been optimized to rip Bluray movies that can be played on devices
- It is completely free to download and use
- There are several output possibilities
- It’s free to use
- Because it can’t handle encryption, it’s worthless on many Blu-rays
- Some people find it too difficult
MakeMKV is a little rough around the edges, but it is the industry standard for Blu-ray ripping. It can handle encrypted drives, has good overall quality, and is entirely free to use. It’s not ideal because it can only export in MKV format and is really sluggish, but the end product is fantastic. The main issue with MakeMKV is that, while the program is free, the ability to duplicate encrypted Blu-ray rays is only available while the application is in beta. That is, you must obtain the beta key from the developers in order to gain access to the capabilities necessary to partition the encrypted drive.
Main features of MakeMKV:
- This utility is optimized for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X
- It can provide a user-friendly environment for its operating purposes
- Bluray and DVD discs may be read by the application
- There is no need for any extra software to decode or convert when utilizing this method
- MakeMKV Stream may instantly convert videos from this application to your PC
- Encryption is handled with simplicity
- The output is of exceptional quality
- When ripping, the metadata is preserved
- A fully working free trial is available.
- Only MKV outputs are available
- File sizes are really huge
- Slowly rips
#4. Open Blu-ray Ripper
Open Blu-ray Ripper is a feature-rich and flexible Blu-ray disc ripping program. This program allows you to convert the newest Blu-ray movies to a variety of video and audio formats with ease. You may use this sophisticated Blu-ray ripping program to convert 2D movies to 3D, as well as a clip and trim your Blu-ray discs if desired.
Main features of Open Blu-ray Ripper:
- The latest Blu-ray movies may be ripped into a variety of visual and audio formats
- Supports a broad number of popular multimedia devices, including the latest iPhone 5 and iPad, among others
- Convert 2D to 3D movies and enable 3D features such as Red/Cyan, Red/Green, Red/Blue, Blue/Yellow, Interleaved, and so on
- Without the need for any third-party plug-ins, decrypt BD+ or AACS encrypted movies
- Blu-ray transcoding is substantially quicker with GPU acceleration
- Remove the Blu-ray disc’s region limitation
- Subtitles and audio tracks can be chosen
- Controller for a virtual remote.
- It doesn’t support HD or 3D upscaling
- Blu-ray playback has been known to crash often
#5. AnyMP4 Blu-ray Ripper
AnyMP4 is a top-of-the-line Blu-ray ripper that checks all the criteria. It can handle encrypted discs, just like other high-end Blu-ray ripper programs. It also has one of the most efficient converters, allowing you to choose from over 500 audio and video formats while maintaining tight control over file size and quality. If you pick the proper parameters, AnyMP4 can rip and convert both normal Blu-ray and UHD 4K Blu-ray without losing quality. If you need a reduced file size, you may pick a lossless format like MKV or keep a 4K resolution with some loss of fidelity.
Main features of AnyMP4 Blu-ray Ripper:
- On Windows 10/8/7, rip a Blu-ray disc or movie
- Convert Blu-ray video to 2D/3D in record time
- Blu-ray to MP4 / MKV / AVI / WMV / M4V / MOV / FLV conversion
- Cut, Crop, Effects, Watermark, Rotate, 3D settings, and more are among the editing capabilities available
- Blu-ray movies may be ripped and played on digital devices
- Before ripping, edit the video and improve the quality
- There are almost 500 different formats to choose from
- Extraction and encoding are both quite quick
- Video compression and a GIF creator are among the additional options available.
- The free version has a lot of limitations
- High cost
CloneBD is a useful tool for people who want to clone unprotected Blu-ray discs to hard drives or blank Blu-ray discs. You may produce a partial duplicate of your selected titles, audio languages, and subtitle languages, or a full 1:1 copy, with only a few clicks. CloneBD can compress BD-50 discs into BD-25, BD-9, or BD-5 discs, in addition to creating a complete 1:1 clone. CloneBD also allows you to convert Blu-ray discs to the most common file formats, such as.mp4.mkv, and.avi, and to any device, including Android, iPhone/iPad, Smart TV, and so on.
Main features of CloneBD:
- Choose the language of the track/audio and the language of the subtitles
- Compress a BD-50 disc into a BD-25, BD-9, or BD-5 disc
- All zones are supported (A, B, C)
- The Blu-ray preview player makes it simple to choose a title
- There’s no need for a driver because there’s a built-in UDF 2.50 parser
- Multi-core CPUs and NVIDIA CUDA hardware acceleration are supported.
- The premium version can create a wide range of file formats
- A limited number of free versions are available.
- To use the full version, you must pay a price
- Blu-ray discs that are encrypted cannot be read
- Quite Expensive
You might wish to convert Blu-ray to DVD for a variety of reasons. You may acquire two Blu-ray to DVD converters after reading this post to assist you to transfer Blu-ray movies. In reality, Blu-ray Ripper recommends immediately ripping Blu-ray to MP4/MKV/AVI or other digital formats for optimal playing. You may use it to convert your Blu-ray disc for free.